WHAT IS A BRIDGE?
• When a tooth is missing and we want to replace it then we involve the adjacent teeth on both sides.
• We prepare the adjacent teeth and place a bridge over the prepared teeth which has the tooth to be replaced in the centre.
TYPES OF BRIDGES:
• All metal Bridges
• Metal Ceramic Bridges
• All porcelain bridges
• Zirconia Bridges
• Patient had collapsed bite and cross bite.
• He did not want orthodontic treatment.
• Patient was treated with 18 crowns and 10 veneers.
• Treatment time – 16 days
• Patient complaint of front discoloured teeth
• 6 unit bridge given
• Treatment time – 4 days